I get it.
We work with dog owners like you all the time.
They come to us for aggression problems, or anxiety challenges, or even some of the smaller things like pulling on a leash or just not behaving overall.
All of them are good dog owners.
And all of them have one thing in common.
They don't have a SYSTEM for fixing their dog's behavior.
They've tried everything, it seems. Books, YouTube videos, asking neighbors and friends. But nothing works.
Well, training a dog isn't easy. So trying to piece it together with a bit of info from a book, and advice from a friend, won't likely help you reach your goals.
That's why we developed our Dream Dog Training Program.
This program is a cumulation of years of training thousands of dogs - all breeds, sizes and ages - with all different temperaments, training and behavior issues.
We have used this program with shy, nervous, fearful dogs, who thought the world was out to get them.
With outgoing, over exuberant, wild and crazy dogs, who had no boundaries and didn't believe in personal space.
With adolescent dogs who thought they were still small puppies, jumping all over you with no manners.
With aggressive, reactive dogs, who loved to growl, bark, and bite.
With dogs who thought that "come" meant run away from you, as fast as they can.
With dogs whose separation anxiety was so severe, they could never be crated or left alone without destroying the house.
We put ALL of those dogs through this unique program.
Dogs that other trainers couldn't help.
Dogs that were brought to us from all of Florida and the Southeast.
And time and time again, our program helped dogs overcome their problems. No matter what those problems were.
EVERY dog owner with ANY problem will be able to FINALLY find help with their dog.
We didn't just eliminate the naughty behavior. Of course we did that, but that was only a small part.
We also set the foundation for a lifetime of learning, companionship, and having the best dog ever.
NePoPo® Certified Trainer
Licensed E-Collar Trainer
Certified Dog Trainer (IACP-CDT)
Certified Dog Trainer Advanced (IACP-CDTA)
Professional Dog Training Instructor (IACP-PDTI)
Certified Trick Dog Instructor
AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator
Victoria has worked with thousands of pet/companion dogs and hundreds of service dogs.
Due to her unique experience as a service dog owner as well as a professional dog trainer, Victoria understands what all is involved in training a service dog from puppy to working partner. She shares everything on her weekly podcast, NePoPo® Service Dog Training - with Victoria Warfel
- Certified NePoPo® Instructor
- NePoPo® Electronic Collar Training Certification & License
- NePoPo® Silver School Graduate
- NePoPo® Gold School Graduate
- Certified Dog Trainer (IACP-CDT)
- Certified Dog Trainer-Advanced (IACP-CDTA)
- Professional Dog Training Instructor (IACP-PDTI)
- Professional Member of the International Association of Canine Professionals (IACP)
- Speaker on Holistic Training at the 2017 International Association of Canine Professionals annual conference in St. Louis, Missouri
- Perception Modification 1 Certified in the Syn Alia Training System
- The first Certified Trick Dog Instructor (CTDI) in the southeastern United States
- Has earned the Trainer of the Year award
- AKC-Approved Canine Good Citizen Evaluator, Community Canine Evaluator, Urban Canine Good Citizen, S.T.A.R. Puppy Instructor & Evaluator thru the American Kennel Club
- AKC-Approved Farm Dog Certified Judge
- AKC-Approved Temperament Test (ATT) Evaluator
- Certified Canine Kinesiology Tape Practitioner
- Certified Canine Essential Oils Practitioner, Levels 1 & 2
- Certified in Aromatherapy
- Certified Animal Reiki Practitioner
- Usui Reiki Master
- Best Selling Author
- Canine First Aid/CPR certified thru American Red Cross
StartHow LONG is an ideal training session? (2:17)
StartStart CRATE training (6:13)
StartHow to teach THRESHOLDS (9:46)
StartStart LONG LINE WORK (8:45)
PreviewStart SOTD - Sit on the dog (leash) (5:11)
StartYour FEEDING routine (4:17)
StartSupercharge Your Dog's Kibble podcast
PreviewMUZZLE train your dog
PreviewBONUS: Kong Stuffing (1:52)
StartBONUS: Start Canine Lifestyle Plan (23:16)
Start60 Day to Your Dream Dog book
StartWhy does a dog do? (2:25)
StartWhat is NePoPo®? (1:47)
StartHeart & Soul (0:32)
StartWelcome to Po training (theory) (0:25)
StartKaren Pryor & Dolphin Training (2:11)
StartClicker Training & Your Aquarium (5:16)
StartCharging your clicker with dynamite (3:04)
StartThe Quadrants (1:00)
StartHow to condition "no" (1:41)
StartPo Training Triangle (4:00)
StartDirect Reward vs Indirect Reward (3:53)
StartMotivation vs Concentration (1:19)
StartSpeed & Reflex Response (0:46)
StartRoom Service vs Click-Release (1:28)
StartOperant Conditioning & Classical Conditioning (3:14)
StartWhat I teach vs what dog understands (0:14)
StartActive Dog & Reactive Handler (0:46)
StartPo training wrap up (0:32)
StartQuiz - Po Theory
StartBehavior Framework (4:45)
PreviewHow to CAPTURE BEHAVIOR (1:26)
StartHow to HOLD a TREAT (1:06)
PreviewHow to CHARGE Your Clicker (4:46)
StartHow to capture & name LOOK/FOCUS (5:57)
StartHow to capture & name SIT (6:19)
StartHow to capture & name PLACE (7:25)
StartHow to capture & name DOWN (8:45)
StartHow to capture & name FIND IT (1:52)
StartHow to capture & name STAND (4:27)
StartHow to capture & name TOUCH/TARGET (8:16)
StartHow to capture HEEL in motion (3:12)